Friday, September 2, 2011

{"You only meet your once in a lifetime friends... once in a lifetime."}


My dear friend Kara planned a going-away party for all my girlfriends from work last night. I can't believe how blessed I've been to have these ladies in my life. They constantly inspire me to be better. They're all loving and funny and give much more than they take...







“Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. And trust your instincts … good relationships feel good. They feel right. They don’t hurt. They’re not painful. That’s not just with somebody you want to marry, but it’s with the friends that you choose. It’s with the people you surround yourselves with.”

Michelle Obama

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this quote! So true! Going to miss you girl. Hope you have tons of fun!

Jessi said...

I'm gonna miss you!