Thursday, June 9, 2011

{Some Instagr.am Lovin'}

So, I've finally hopped on the Instagr.am bandwagon...
and I vouch that it's as good, and fun as everyone's been saying!!

(For those of you who don't know, or haven't heard of Instagr.am, it's an iPhone application that lets you upload photos and add a cool filter to them... you can follow people - like on Facebook and Twitter - to view their pics AND you can simultaneously publish your pictures to other social medias as well as Instagr.am)


Company meetings with lots of good food!

My favorite nail colors + the beat-all top coat
(see previous post)

Many Sonic trips with mi familia... it's our bonding time hahaha

My favorite summer heels...

When 5 o'clock rolls around, I'm normally ready to go, keys and sunglasses in hand... but this week I've been staying a little late at work, and it's totally throwing me off ;)

I've been trying my hand at editing using iMovie... hence the frustrated face and Route 44 DC in hand.
We'll see if my project ever gets completed. Keep your fingers crossed!


Lastly, I sent out my first letter to Chantz yesterday! Once again, let me just reiterate how proud I am!!

No comments: