Wednesday, March 9, 2011

{Happenings}


I spy, with my little eye, a Clay-Bird singing at the HHS choir concert...


Oh, Gilbert... you always provide me with a good laugh


Missing my no-bang days and long hair... (Sassy and I at Disneyland)


I realized that I've never displayed the tree I had painted in my room...It's so creepy and cool


The weather right now is incredible... perfect for rollerblading!!


Sponge Bob (in our house) is a family affair...


I had the opportunity to see the PHX symphony for the first time... I was blown away by the solo violinist (Jennifer Frautschi) I have never seen/heard anything like her!
PS... this is the lobby haha


Clay-Bird and I have our bonding pow-wows in the hall (on the tile floor)... we just always end up there for some reason...


Sunday (family) dinner again with adorable Lizzie...


And my favorite tradition: grilling for FHE! (Dad makes the BEST burgers)


The end... or... to be continued ;)

5 comments:

Mom Roberts said...

I love your pics! I'm glad you haven't forgotten the blogging world!

Charlie Roberts said...

oooh love this! especially the tree...THAT is great!

LaNae said...

Great pictures! That tree in your room was pretty incredible even though it went on the roof!

jamiebarazoto said...

i love a good update. I go to your blog erry day (hoping for an update and checking the blogs we stalk:))
first, i love your bangs and will forever be jealous that you can have them. second, that tree is pretty creepy but AMAZING! third, can i come over and lay on your tile or cassie's waterbed sometime soon? to chat and have pancakes for dinner? maybe spring break? lets hang? too many questions?

Willi Nixon said...

She is such an amazing soloist! I heard her last year with the symphony. Keep at the updates, I like them :)