Tuesday, January 15, 2013

{Um, it's a tad bit chilly...}




I know a lot of you follow me in Instagram, and so you've probably seen my pictures, captioned with titles complaining of the bitter cold here in Utah... but let me just repeat myself, and maybe even expand on this ridiculous phenomenon: your breath practically freezes inside your throat, the entire sidewalk (and street) is covered in ice... not snow...ice -- as in, slip to your death, it's practically an olympic event to get yourself out of bed and to school every morning, AND your feet, NEVER get warm... even after hours of being inside your apartment.

So, stop complaining all you Arizonans ;)

2 comments:

Mom Roberts said...

But I'm sure you fall with grace on that beautiful ice.

jamiebarazoto said...

I love all your pictures, always!