Saturday, June 9, 2012

{a little dose of dork}





So, I got myself some Rihanna nails (that's what I'm referring to them as) this weekend. Chelsi convinced me to go with her, and then I got this intense desire for some dark cheetah nails (they're kinda hard to see in the picture). They're so ridiculously impractical and out there... I've already had a fair share of comments from complete strangers haha... but it's like the kids are saying... YOLO, right?



LOVE her hair, and this quote (see above picture of nails...)

 Also, I have a bit of an infatuation with Eddie Redmayne.
The crush first started when I saw him in The Other Boleyn Girl, and continued with My Week with Marilyn (although I would have been obsessed with that movie even if he wasn't in it) and finally, there's this...



Please tell me you're as excited as I am!! Gah... amazing. 
But if that doesn't do it for you... maybe this will...


I'm seriously in full dork mode right now... totally geeking out.

2 comments:

Kiersten Hart said...

LOVE the Great Gatsby! Leo is so hot!

Chelsi (BFF) said...

Yea YOLO til you break two of your nails!!