Tuesday, August 16, 2011

{Instagr.am Love As of Late}

Updates:
Infusionsoft had a birthday... it's 10th, to be exact. And we went all out :) Bubbles and cupcakes and really soft t-shirts, a party in a theatre w/BBQ goods for lunch, the company meeting in Harkins' perfect rocking seats, and we finished off with a movie! I LOVE WHERE I WORK!

My dear friend Krista and I went out for a girls night: dinner, shopping, and The Help (it was fabulous, by the way - every bit as good as the book). I ran into an old friend, Lindsey Barney, and her sweet husband. I hadn't seen her in forever, and it was so nice to catch up for a bit!

Lastly, I was very surprised when I was asked to participate in a photo shoot for a friend's company (not sure when we're allowed to release info, but as soon as the pics are up on the site, I'll let you all know). I was super nervous, but it was every bit as fun as was promised, and from what I hear, the pics turned out great!

XOXO



No comments: