Monday, July 25, 2011

{Pinteresting Mondays}

I am now a proud pinterestaholic. Seriously, I love it more than tumbler and FB... it's right up there with Instagram, Twitter and Blogs

I know that I'm WAY behind on posts from the vaca (too, many, pictuuuuuuures!!) But, I thought it would be fun to start doing "PINteresting Mondays" like some people do Tumblr Thursdays.

So, without further ado, here are some little lovelies to brighten up your week:















Source: None via Chelsey on Pinterest













Source: None via Chelsey on Pinterest
















Hopefully you found something beautiful and inspiring... or at least a cool pic to put as your desktop ;)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I love that bookmark! So true!

Jacque said...

I loooove your pins!

jamiebarazoto said...

love that harry potter collage! nevilllleeee