Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{Happenings}

The senior graphics designer (Elisa Leppanen) at Infusionsoft designs desktop art for us each month. I was so excited to see April's piece because it embodies two of my favorite things: Fall and Rain! (Yes, I know the leaf is supposed to symbolize something else, but I like to pretend it's Fall) I have this on my desk at work, my phone, and now I'm sharing it with you! Talk about talent...

Spring is the season of many wonderful occurrences: new fashion trends, Easter, my birthday... With summer on the horizon, it's hard not to have a positive mental attitude (PMA) about everything.

Baseball also starts in the spring... Out of the many sports, Baseball is my favorite. I don't think it's super interesting to watch (pretty fun to play), but it's the All-American-ness of it that gets me. Such a classic treasure... *take me out to the ball game*



We went to the Phoenix Symphony again last weekend...



And (as a reward for the last quarter) Infusionites have been gifted with a smoothie machine and all the supplies!! Ice cream, fresh fruit, yogurt, milk, etc etc... I have yet to make a drink, but i LOVE the fruit. Kara often finds sticky notes like these on her desk haha...





Last, but certainly not least... Sassy went to PROM!! Her dress was so non-traditional and flattering...
yes, I know, my sister is beautiful...

(This pic doesn't do the dress justice... I'm sure my mom will update her blog soon, so check out the ones she posts as well)

1 comment:

LaNae said...

It's summer! I would really like someone to cut up all that fruit for me at home--in the meantime...I'll just be jealous!