Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{Beaches, Bums and Bike-Rides}


The last weekend of Spring Break, I had a marvelous adventure...
My friend Holly invited me to a last minute/impromptu Cali Vaca

{Aubrey, Holly, Me, Sarah... for once i'd like not to be the palest one...}


The weather couldn't have been more perfect...



Road trips are my favorite... The snacks, the music, the uncontrollable laughter



We rented bikes and cruised down the boardwalk









Some nice family that was leaving the pier as we were arriving gave us all their leftover tickets
So we rode the bumpercars and went on the roller coaster
{When I laugh really hard, my face scrunches up and gets all chubby... how embarrassing}



We ate delicious food...



At cute restaurants...
{What the fake cows??}




And enjoyed the beautiful views from Coronado Island...


Unfortunately it couldn't last... and we had to come home



This is for all the DC addicts who know that no trip would be complete without one {or many}



I've decided that getaways are not a privilege... they are completely necessary if one is to stay sane

3 comments:

Mom Roberts said...

I agree. You need to get a way every now and then. You look so georgous! Glad you had fun...now come to UTAH!

LaNae said...

This makes me hungry for pizza! Great pictures!

Charlie said...

that diet coke picture looks profesh...you should do commercials!! :)