Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's hard to know which road you want to take in life, where you want to end up, who you want to meet, what you want to see... and we all know the going gets rough. Sometimes, the things you want seem so unattainable. Sometimes your dreams are said to be unrealistic.
I've seen so many people forgo their dreams for families and their beliefs-- and I used to think that was wrong-- but now I'm not so sure. As an education major (not to mention the oldest of 7 kids) I'm beginning to comprehend how important children are in this world. They are the beauty and hope and innocence we seem to have forgotten. They are more important than money and traveling and nice things. And their lives depend on us...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School is almost over (THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!)
My family set up our Christmas decorations this past weekend seeing how we won't be in town for the next two and my mom wanted it done so we wouldn't have to worry about it when we got home. We had a lot of fun listening to our favorite Christmas songs, with a yummy candle burning (Nutcracker Suite (Sp?) is my favorite!!) and laughing at fun memories. I love holidays with my family! Disneyland, Thanksgiving at the cabin and Christmas traditions all month long. My parents sure know how to make the festivities memorable.
Cassie's first One Image concert is this weekend... I'm so excited for her and totally jealous (she's ten times better than I ever was!) I really miss dancing! There aren't even any good dance parties to go to anymore... It's like dance has disappeared from my life. Maybe I should start taking an adult class (does anyone know where I could find a good one??)
XO
PS... Clay, I know you are reading this, so I want to thank you for being such a fabulous running partner! Couldn't have asked for a better one!

1 comment:

LaNae said...

I am so glad you still love us! Part of me never wants anything to ever change--but I know that's selfish--Life is all about changes.